We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- The domain name Kamsri.comis a site operated by Kamsri Brands Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under laws of India with our registered office at 4th Floor, Kerom Building, Plot No. A-112, Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West), Maharashtra – 400 604 (“Company”).
- Kamsri is an online retailer of apparel and lifestyle products offered at great values to the consumer. Membership allows customers to purchase a variety of products. Upon placing an order, Kamsri.com shall ship the product to you and be entitle to its payment for the service.
- Third Party Websites and Content
- Our website provides links for sharing our content on Facebook, twitter and other such third party website. These are only for sharing and/or listing purpose and we take no responsibility of the third party websites and/or their contents listed on our website (Kamsri.com) and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third party websites.
We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Kamsri on any social networking platform.
- Exactness of the Product
- The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
- We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. The products available on the website are for retail sales, intended for end user consumption and is in no away available for resale.
Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. For any further payment related queries, please check our FAQson Payment Mode.
- You will be given various options for delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by e-mail and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- Returns & Refund
- If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us. For more information on Returns and Refund, please refer to our Return Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Company.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
- Violation & Termination
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR IT’S REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO MISUSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE CUSTOMER AND THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY LIABLE FOR SUCH ACTS AND THEY ARE ADVISED NOT TO SHARE THEIR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION LIKE KAMSRI PASSWORD, OTP, CREDIT/DEBIT CARD EXPIRY AND CVV WITH ANYONE EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIM TO BE A KAMSRI.COM EMPLOYEE. NONE OF OUR EMPLOYEE WILL ASK FOR SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Service or the website please contact us at care@Kamsri.com.
- Kamsri .
- Welcome to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) for Kamsri . These Terms are between you and Kamsri Brands Private Limited and/or its affiliates (“Kamsri” or “Us”) and govern our respective rights and obligations. Please note that your use of the Kamsri.com website and subscription to Kamsri membership are also governed by all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations, and requirements on the Kamsri.com website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated into these Terms. If you sign up for a Kamsri membership, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements.
- Promotional Trial Memberships
- We may sometimes offer trials or other promotional memberships to certain customers, which are subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in the relevant promotional offers. Such trial or promotional memberships may be subject to conditions prescribed by Kamsri. These relevant conditions and the term / tenure for such promotional memberships may be different from the Terms.
- You may select the Kamsri membership plan of your choice and you can change the membership plan at any time. The payment method(s) eligible to be used for different membership plans may vary, and Kamsri reserves the sole right to determine the eligible payment methods for each membership plan.
- The membership fee for Kamsri is stated above, for different membership terms, such as a half-yearly or annual membership, which are offered. The membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. All applicable taxes are included in either or both of the membership fee.
- Your membership will automatically be cancelled after the period is completed and would not be auto-renewed. You will need to purchase the membership again to continue and enjoy the privileges of a Kamsri
- By signing-up for membership, you confirm that you are a resident of India. You cannot use a credit or debit card issued outside India to pay for any membership fee for Kamsri . You cannot pay for membership fee for Kamsri using Pay on Delivery (POD). Paid Kamsri membership only becomes effective upon successful authorization of payment through the Kamsri.com website (as the case may be).
- Delivery Benefits and Eligible Purchases for Kamsri
- Kamsri Delivery Benefits depends upon inventory availability, order deadlines, and the delivery address. They are limited to certain products sold on the Kamsri.com website. Products eligible for Kamsri will be designated as such on their product pages. If only some items in your order are eligible for Kamsri , you will pay applicable charges for the ineligible items. For items that are not available for fast delivery, Kamsri customers will receive free standard delivery. Changing or combining orders, or changing your delivery address, speed, or preferences might affect Kamsri Certain purchases may only be entitled to standard shipping because of their size, weight, and other shipping characteristics.
- Other Limitations
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion.
- We may send you email and other communications related to Kamsri and your Kamsri membership (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your Kamsri account).
- You may not transfer or assign your Kamsri membership or any Kamsri benefits, except as allowed in these Terms.
- Kamsri members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Kamsri
- From time to time, Kamsri may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Kamsri membership benefits.
- Membership Activation
- Your paid Kamsri membership will be activated only on successful payment for Kamsri membership made through the Kamsri.com website.
- Membership Cancellation
- You may cancel your Paid Kamsri membership any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. If you cancel a Kamsri membership, the membership fee will be not be refunded in any case.
- Termination by Us
- We may terminate your Kamsri membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will issue a credit note to you and give a prorated refund based on the remaining term of your then membership term, whether annual or half-yearly. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Kamsri membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MENTIONED AT KAMSRI.COM WEBSITE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO KAMSRI . OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST MEMBERSHIP FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR KAMSRI
Need a Support?
Request a call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our sales advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.